About Prop. 65 Clearinghouse
The Clearinghouse provides timely, accurate and unbiased information about California's Proposition 65. The Clearinghouse is a cost effective way to track litigation trends, keep up with the latest regulatory developments, and stay ahead of the competition.
The Clearinghouse Website includes:
- Litigation Database containing court documents from hundreds of cases. Search California Prop 65 cases name, number, chemical or product.
- News Archives. Search Prop 65 news stories by any word in the text.
- Regulatory Calendar.
- List of Proposed Prop. 65 Chemicals.
- List of Recently Listed Prop. 65 Chemicals.
- Online access to documents reported in the News.
- Access to recent 60-day notices.
The Clearinghouse News coverage includes:
- Prop. 65 complaints as they are filed, continuing coverage of key cases, and news and updates on settlements and decisions.
- Regulatory updates that track the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment action dates and chemical listings.
- In depth interviews with Prop. 65 decision makers, reports on chemicals of interest to stakeholders and new developments that could affect Prop. 65.
- Opinion pieces and guest articles by Prop. 65 experts.
The Clearinghouse Services and Products include:
- Email News alerts to Premier Subscribers
- Access to our extensive News Archives and Litigation Database
- Annual Prop 65 Conference
- Customer Prop 65 Search/Research Support
- A direct link to Prop 65 Experts' websites
- Information-based seminars, materials and consulting
Who we are:
- Lana Beckett, Publisher. Since 1995, Ms. Beckett has edited and published on Prop. 65 topics. She started Prop. 65 Clearinghouse in 2004 to provide stakeholders with a source of independent, unbiased news. Previously, she worked in Governor Brown's first administration.
- Wendy Crittenden, Content Manager. Ms. Crittenden is a writer and researcher. She is principal of Wendy Crittenden Art.
- Paul Morrison, Web Engineer. Mr. Morrison designed and coded our website and various applications, including the extensive Litigation Database and News Archives. He has designed websites since 1996.
- Roger Pearson, Special Correspondent. Mr. Pearson is the editor and founder of the California Environmental Insider. Mr. Pearson also practiced law for 15 years at law firms in Los Angeles and San Francisco and as in-house environmental counsel for two Fortune 500 companies.
- Lucas Williams, Litigation Database Manager. Mr. Williams specializes in working with an organization involved with environmental law and policy.
Prop. 65 Clearinghouse is part of Environmental Clearinghouse LLP, created in 2004.